SMALL PRESS POETRY
1) Motel Thought in the 70’s (1975), Lodestar Press (Boulder, CO). 16 pp. Wraps.
Notes: Unknown # of copies, purported to be very few. Lodestar Press consisted of John Gierach, John Moulder and Charley George.
[If you are interested in reading the contents let me know]
2) Signs of Life (1977) Cherry Valley Editions, 55 pp.
Notes: An edition of 1,000 copies. Gil Lipp photo credits (who is also credited with ascribing to John the nickname of ‘Grits’ – see The Pursit, Death, Taxes, & Leaky Waders, pp. 117,Cherry Valley also published beat poets Allen Ginsberg, & William Burroughs among others.
1) The Lodestar Broadsides (no date), Lodestar Press (Boulder, CO) Edited by John Moulder, Marc Campbell and John Gierach
Notes: An edition of 150 copies.
2) Rocky Ledge Number One (1979)
Notes: 8 poems by John Gierach.
3) New Blood (1980), Volume 1, Number 1, 68 pp.
Notes: First issue of this small press poetry magazine. Includes a review written by John Gierach for poet Reed Bye’s “Some Magic at the Dump” and “Erstwhile Charms”. Edited by Waldman and Bye. Cover art by Glen Baxter, Published by Artz Press.