For those of you as obsessed with Angling Libraries as I am, I have begun to compile a geographical reference- a treasure map, if you will. This is a Public Google Map which provides a pin for each institution I have found to house an Angling Book Collection.
Please let me know if I have omitted any sites you may be aware of. I have been fairly loose with my criteria (I would rather be inclusive to allow for a larger footprint).
I have visited only a handful of these places yet cherish the time spent within their majestic stacks. I welcome your input and any stories of your pilgrimages you care to share.
- All Hail Harrison; Esquire Strikes Again
- Release Fly Travel: Cloud Forest Fly Fishing
- Walton / Cotton Fishing Hut for sale
- The Journal is Digitized!
- Fearing Bookplate Collection – An invitation to a virtual exhibition
- Callan Wink guides Jim Harrison
- Jim Harrison strikes again
- For Sale: Angling Ephemera- Photos & Bookplates
- Its Norman, not Norm